The PCBs arrived!
I’ll post their design on here soon…
To solder the light on I used trusty blu tac.
- I put a blob on blu tac on the table and placed a board on top
- I placed a smaller bit of blu tac on top of the board
- I pushed the light into (not onto) that blu tac to hold it place
- I soldered the bottom two connections
- I removed the blu tac and soldered the rest
A quick video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUaSlI6JKXA&index=6&list=PLKewqsoOFPru3VX31uX_mnAzFtz6Bvytg&t=15s
My hands look MASSIVE in this video cause everything is to tiny.
1 down, 511 to go